Headshots 101 Kids, Adults, and their Personalities

by - 7:20 PM





 Personality is more important than perfect headshot. What! did I just say that out loud? OK, I did say it, but it's true, personality in your headshot  is more important than a perfect headshot. That casting director isn't a photographer teacher he or she is not grading your picture on the technical aspects of your image. But they are trying to find an actor, and actors need to have personality, and it is important for it to show in your headshots. 


 As a photographer my job is to try and get that personality out of you! How I do it is top secret and I can only tell you if you have a CIA clearance. OK, you don't? I guess I will have to trust you not to tell anyone...If I see this anywhere on the internet I will know it was you that told, and I will send my highly trained attack cat to your house, she has a special talent of ripping off you window screen when you don't feed her. This is the secret part ("secret...Make your client feel comfortable and their personality will come out on its own, a couple ways I do this is with my winning personality, music, candy, you get the picture...secret end)  


 If your headshot has you down because your not getting noticed the way you know it should, Its time to turn that frown upside down and add some real personality to your Los Angeles headshots. You want to be one of those people who's phone won't stop ringing not one the phone never rings.


The question to ask yourself are you serious about getting out there and making it happen, if you don't believe in yourself no one else will. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice headshot photography of kids. I like your perfection of capturing photos. This is great photographs. Thanks for share.

    Best headshot photographers los angeles

    ReplyDelete