Los Angeles Headshot Photographer Kerry James

by - 5:41 PM

 Kerry James
Well after some procrastination, I have decided to start my Los Angeles Headshots Blog. First let me introduce myself, I'm Kerry James a Los Angeles native, "Wow!" I know who is really from Los Angeles, there are a few of us. First please forgive me I'm a Photographer not a journalist, so my typing and punctuation is not the best, so my blog may take on a casual email style "lol" so there you go, enough of that now lets talk Headshots. I will post information or things that I think are interesting about the complicated world of Photography and Headshots. I just finished us a shoot with a client who not an actor, or model, but an executive, so she gets the first post. Coming up next I'll post about my lighting setups... 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. The shots posted on photographers' websites are most likely their best ones. If you were a casting director, would the photos grab your attention? If you admire a photographer's work and think that their photos stand out, it's a good bet that they'd be able to take the kinds of head shots you're looking for. Head Shot photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your click. You clicked awesome pic. Good Job!


    Los Angeles corporate headshots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post! As you mentioned you are providing headshot photography service in Los Angeles.


    best head shot photographers Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headshot Photographer Los Angeles

    Thanks for starting this blog Kerry, and hope your posted information will always help people... Nice Blog...

    ReplyDelete